The weather is cats-and-dogs rain in Los Angeles. And this week I’m in New York City, where it’s… also raining. It’s enough to make a girl want to escape into the wonderland that is e-commerce— sitting in my hotel room, I’m dreaming of spring shoes I’ll be hopping around in when the weather is a little less doomsday and a little more delightful. I’ve been lusting after some of these for a while, and some have just caught my eye. All have my feet saying, “yes please.”
1. Old Skool Vans in peach blush. Similar sneakers here.
2. Embellished slides by Miu Miu. More fancy slides here.
3. Acne Studios Jensen Booties. More booties here.
4. Loeffler Randall Virginia sandals. More party sandals here.
5. Dear Frances red mules. More red mules here.
6. M. Gemi denim pumps. More denim pumps here.
7. Raye nude sandals. More options here.
8. Rachel Comey Mars Sherpa booties. More shoes with sherpa here.
9. Metallic sneakers by Golden Goose. Similar ones here.