Oh Hillary, why must you act so shady all the time? Whether you think she’s up to no good or not, you have to admit that her use of private email for official Secretary of State business just… looks baaad. Interesting, though, how no one was bothered by her personal email until it got close to her announcing her Presidential run, amirite?
The truth is, I don’t know a single person who isn’t aggravated by email: Too much, at all hours, piling up, never relenting. People who don’t answer emails (innocent oversight, or power play?) and the evil Reply All. Sometimes it feels like an insurmountable, digital mountain of mess. I hope the links below provide a little insight, and can help you chip away at that bloated Inbox.
How bad is public Wifi, other things we can all learn from Hillary’s email mess.
- The definitive guide on Reply All (feel free to send this to the moms in your son or daughter’s class)
- How to deal with people who don’t answer emails.
- Frequently checking email will stress you out (duh). And should you check email when you get to work?
- Some tips on how to get rid of unwanted email subscriptions.
- Sometimes all you need is an effective subject line to stop all the back-and-forth madness.
- Is it okay to send a “thank you” email instead of a handwritten card? Redefining etiquette in the digital age.
- Read on if you feel like email keeps you on a digital leash at work.
- A company in Germany solves the email-pileup-while-you’re-on-vacation problem: They allow their employees to auto-delete them.