In case you missed it, I went live on Instagram for the first time (!) last week. I had so much fun hanging out with you guys and answering your questions. It was so much fun to talk to you all, and I had a few questions you sent me in advance plus a few on the fly to answer. Should I do these on Facebook too? Let me know!
Anyhoo, it’s a bummer that Instagram doesn’t let you archive these anywhere on your feed… once they’re gone, they’re gone. But you can download them, so I’m going to do that to post them here, along with links to anything I talk about so you can go explore.
(UPDATE: You can now see these on your feed for 24 hours— good job Instagram!)
Here are some highlights from the video:
- Devachan – my go-to products for my curly locks
- Favorite recipe to make at home: salmon in my Cast Iron pan
- Best camera to travel with: Canon G9X (I may have said G7X in the video… my bad!)
- The best apps to pay bills
- Favorite Instant Cameras
- Fashion brands I’m into right now: AYR, Amour Vert (see my striped shirt)
- Wearable I love: Ringly
- My favorite skincare products? Goop, RMS Beauty, Kopari
- Father’s Day Guide with USAToday.com
I will definitely do more of these so please send in your questions via DM, blog post comments, or Instagram post comments!