When the kids get home from school, that’s when the fun starts… homework. It’s time to sit down in a well-lit space and crank. Check out my favorite tech-cessories for getting it all done. (Snack not pictured).
1. My Homework app (for iPhone, Android, Kindle and more), keeps the quizzes, assignments, and papers all sorted and scheduled. FREE.
2. This hooter keeps your screens clean.
3. A little inspiration for over your desk from Help Ink. Choose from tons of graphically gorgeous designs, and $1 of every $5 you spend goes to the charity of your choice. $39.
4. Stay grassy: This charging valet is a lawn for your gadgets, by Kikkerland. $24.
5. The Torino desk from CB2 lets you pose as a neat freak, while secretly hiding your stuff in a slide-open desktop. $499.
6. Forget thumbdrives: You need a rock-solid back up plan. Passport drives from Western Digital come in 500MB to 2 TB configurations, and they’re available in colors. Starting at $57.
7. T’Light is a multi-tasking desktop hero: It gives you some light to read by, and charges your smartphone. $169.
8. The Chrome Notebook by Samsung has no operating system, everything’s done through your browser. Read: it’s lightening fast for surfing the web. 11″ wifi starts at $219.
9. Jonathan Adler is always a hoot. Especially so for this brainy owl stuffed animal that come with its own calculator. Genius. $48.
10. You have to sit on it to get it: The Buoy stool from Turnstone is a wobbly, height-adjustable stool that’s great to pull up to a table and join the conversation. Think exercise ball, but cuter. Tons of colors. $214.
11.Keep it together: This shark stapler helps you take a bite out of paper clutter.
12. This cable organizer looks like a Star Wars AT-AT walker and keeps your cables out-of-this-world organized. And bonus— you get to put it together. $35.99.
All products and services are hand-picked by me. I am not compensated for my recommendations.
Carley K. is an amazon affiliate.