All week, I’ll be sharing my favorite Back To School gear. Yesterday, it was all about mornings, and the stuff that might make the difference between harried and calm. Today, it’s about those beloved metal boxes: Lockers. Check back every day this week for more!
I got my first locker in middle school. I remember feeling like it was my first apartment, and I immediately went to town furnishing and decorating it. I’m pretty sure there were some pictures of Ricky Schroeder and Duran Duran involved— thankfully there are some cooler options these days, including the always-necessary tech-cessories to make sure you’ve got juice and tunage. (That would be a great name for a rock band, no?)
1. Ogio’s Newt II Monostrap backpack is ergonomic and has pockets for all your gear. Oh, and it holds books (and looks rad in plaid). $90.
2. Kikkerland headphone splitter means you can share tunes three ways. BOOM— you’re the most popular kid in school. $9.
3. For when numbers are just too hard to remember— Masterlock’s DialSpeed combination lock lets you choose a word for easy unlocking. $38.75.
4. Boom Movement’s urchin speaker hangs off your backpack, which makes you a walking boombox. $149.
5. Don’t come back to your locker after the bell rings and find a dead phone. Use the Jackery mini battery charger instead. $24.95.
6. Strap in all your stuff and things, then tote them around in your binder in this innovative system from Grid-It. $14.99.
7. Go retro between classes with this iPhone case that doubles as a game from Pure Gear. $13.
8. These UrbanEars Medis in-ear headphones make white seem ho-hum… they come in grape, and a range of colors. $49.
9. Super-strong magnetic locker hooks from PBTeen help you get the most out of your slim storage unit. $12-15.
10. Step one: Turn your instagrams into magnets at Stickygram. Step two: Cover every square inch of your locker with memories. $14.99 for 9.
11. Who doesn’t want a striped washi tape-clad locker door? (Crickets). $4 per roll.
12. Park your phone on a cushy fur beanbag in your locker while you get smart. From PB Teen, $15.
13. Hold this 80s Boombox Bag over your head and stand under the bedroom window of that girl you have a crush on. Or, just carry it to school. $34.99.
All products and services are hand-picked by me. I am not compensated for my recommendations.
Carley K. is an amazon affiliate.